1 chicken breast (boneless)
1 pc. Egg
¼ cup flour
1/4 cup all purpose cream or evaporated milk
Pinch of salt and pepper
Cooking oil for frying
Bread crumbs for coating
1. With your hands, minced the chicken meat.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add flour and mix well.
4. Pour the cream to moisten the mixture.
5. Form into squares. Dip in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
6. Fry it until golden brown
Durian Cream Sauce
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. durian
Salt and pepper
¾ cup all purpose cream or milk
Water as needed
1. Melt butter in pan. Add the flour.
2. Pour the cream or milk and add the durian pulp.
3. Cook until thick. Add water as needed.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008