2. Have a shorter shower. Each minute in the shower you save over two buckets of water.
3. If you must wash the car, wash it on the lawn.
4. Buy a strainer for the kitchen sink and dont put food down the sink.
5. Wash vegetables in a bowl of water.
6.Tell your friends about www.ravewater.info
7. Tell your parents that you are concerned about saving water.
8. Ask if you can get a rainwater tank at home.
9. Use the correct flush when flushing the toilet.
10. Recycle! By recycling one can you can save enough energy/water to power a tv for three hours.
11. Fix leaking taps.
12. Dont cut the grass too short or the sun can dry the soil.
13. Keep a jug of water in the fridge to keep it cool instead of having to run the tap.
14. Buy a water saving shower head.
15. Put mulch down on the garden. Not only does it save water it helps stop weeds growing.
16. When planning gardens, plant drought-efficent plants.
17. Water the garden late in the evenin g to let the plants soak it up.